You can AirPlay video from your browser on your iPhone or iPad by following these simple steps:
- Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Find the video that you want to AirPlay.
- Tap AirPlay icon
- To stop streaming, tap in the app that you’re streaming from, then tap your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from the list.
If video automatically streams to an AirPlay device
Your iOS device might automatically AirPlay video to the Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV that you frequently use. If you open a video app and see in the upper-left corner, then an AirPlay device is already selected.
To use AirPlay with a different device, tap, then tap another device, or tap “iPhone” to stop streaming with AirPlay.
AirPlay video from your Mac
- Connect your Mac to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- On your Mac, open the app or website that you want to stream video from.
- In the video playback controls, click
- Select your Apple TV or smart TV.
- To stop streaming video, click in the video playback controls, then choose Turn Off AirPlay.
You can find more information from Apple on using AirPlay on your Apple device.