Here’s a list of solutions for various devices that should help fix playback issues.
- Make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection with the minimum speeds required for each playback quality.
- Manually switch the quality of the video playback to a lower quality.
- Try clearing your browser’s cache and restarting it. Please also make sure you are using the latest, up to date version of a supported browser.
- Try browsing in an Incognito or private browsing window. This will disable your extensions and clear your cache and cookies, which often improves performance.
- If you have any internet filtering devices for your home (such as Disney Circle or Net Nanny), please turn these off as they can interfere with video playback or connectivity. Once done, close and re-open your browser and try visiting our website again.